Afandi is qualified as a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, providing face-to-face consultations at our clinic in Oxford on Saturdays.
Afandi has joined the Oxford CBT team after a decade of practising CBT within the NHS.
Afandi particularly enjoys supporting people through a range of challenging experiences and conditions. His specialism is in treating anxiety disorders such as worry, panic, social anxiety, phobias, PTSD and OCD. To help people to overcome these problems he draws on a range of approaches and is able to make the best match between his patients’ needs and the therapeutic approach.
In his spare time, Afandi enjoys jazz, arts, and psychogeography.
- Excessive Worry or GAD – Adults
- Social anxiety – Adults
- Panic attack/disorders – Adults
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Adults
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Adults
- Specific Phobias/Driving Phobias/ Agoraphobia – Adults
- Low self-esteem – Adults
- Unhelpful habits (eg. Self-criticism, perfectionism, procrastination) – Adults
- Depression or Seasonal Anxiety Disorder (SAD) – Adults