Bonnie is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist Trainee consulting at Oxford CBT, offering both face-to-face and online therapy. Bonnie is passionate about ensuring therapy is an empowering experience. She approaches each person as an individual and adapts support to encourage a useful and meaningful therapy experience.
After completing her degree in Psychology at The University of Nottingham, Bonnie trained as a teacher before training and working as a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner within third-sector organisations, where she developed a passion for working with individuals struggling with depression and anxiety disorders.
Bonnie has a speciality in supporting individuals struggling with ill mental health due to long-term physical health conditions. She has been working closely with the OxCADAT team at Oxford University, delivering a new treatment for Social Anxiety.
When not working, Bonnie enjoys spending time in the countryside with her loyal companion Steve the spaniel, swimming and travelling as often as possible.
- Excessive Worry/Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD) – Adults
- Social Anxiety – Adults
- Panic Attacks/Panic Disorder – Adults
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Adults
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Adults
- Specific Phobias/Driving Phobias/Agoraphobia – Adults
- Stress Management – Adults
- Unhelpful Habits (e.g., self-Criticism, perfectionism, procrastination) – Adults
- Depression/Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) – Adults
- Sleep Difficulties/Insomnia – Adults
- Physical Health Conditions e.g., Chronic Pain – Adults
- Long Covid, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) – Adults