Jules is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist working/consulting online.
Jules has supported people as a person centred therapist for eight years since she qualified in 2010. Julie is passionate about helping people of all ages and works with adults, children and adolescents. She has gained additional qualifications in counselling children and young people which has been valuable and informative to her practice. Jules is keen to learn new ways of helping people and has a basic knowledge of mindfulness and intends to complete further training very soon.
Clinician Responsibilities of Jules Reynolds-Hook
- Excessive Worry/ GAD – Teens and Adults
- Social Anxiety – Teens and Adults
- Panic Attacks/Disorders – Teens and Adults
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Teens and Adults
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Teens and Adults
- Specific Phobias / Driving Phobias / Agoraphobia – Teens and Adults
- Low Self-Esteems – Teens and Adults
- Stress Management – Teens and Adults
- Unhelpful habits (eg. Self Criticism, perfectionism, procrastination) – Teens and Adults
- Body Image difficulties – Teens and Adults
- Depression / SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) – Teens and Adults
Qualifications of Jules Reynolds-Hook
- Postgraduate Diploma in CBT
- Level 4 Diploma in Theory and Practice of Person Centred Counselling
- Certificate in Counsellling Children and Young People
- NVQ 3 Advocating on Behalf of Children and Young People
- BACP Register of Proficiency
What Started Jules Reynolds-Hook On The Path Of Becoming a CB Therapist
- Jules was already practicing as a person centred therapist and felt that she needed to add some extra strings to her bow. She finds that CBT and person centred compliment each other in session.
Memberships of Jules Reynolds-Hook
- British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP)
- In her spare time Jules runs and weight trains; enjoying the benefits of being outdoors and exercise. She also loves travelling, seeing new places and experiencing other cultures.