Chris comes to the team with a wide experience in diplomacy, the BBC, the United Nations and is currently working with a major multinational corporation. Chris has coached within the Foreign and Commonwealth Office and over the last few years has been further developing his therapeutic skills.
Chris has recently completed a Masters in Psychology and the Neuroscience of Mental Health at King’s College, London. To complement that academic learning, Chris has a Diploma in REBT/CBT from the College of Cognitive Behaviour Therapies and expects to complete an Advanced Diploma shortly. Beyond UK shores, Chris has an interest in global mental health and has set up an NGO to improve provision of mental health services in a troubled part of the Middle East.
Chris is comfortable working on anxiety, low mood, mild depression, self-esteem and stress and takes a holistic and humanistic approach to getting better.
Clinician Responsibilities of Chris Bowers
- Excessive Worry/ GAD – Adults
- Social Anxiety – Adults
- Health Anxiety – Adults
- Low Self-Esteem – Adults
- Stress Management – Adults
- Unhelpful habits (eg. Self Criticism, perfectionism, procrastination) – Adults
- Depression and low mood – Adults
Qualifications of Chris Bowers
- Diploma in REBT/CBT from the College of Cognitive Behaviour Therapies
- Outside of work, Chris follows football mostly by shouting at the television and then calming down.