Ethel is a Clinical and Forensic Psychologist working/consulting at Oxford online Monday mornings, Tuesday afternoons and Thursday mornings and afternoons.
She is an accredited, HCPC registered Clinical and Forensic Psychologist working in mental health since 2009.
As a licensed Psychologist, Ethel is committed to the well-being of all her clients and goes above and beyond to cater to their needs. She believes in working collaboratively with her clients to ensure their needs are met and tailors her approach according to their individual circumstances and objectives.
Ethel has experience of working internationally in Spain, the UK and Switzerland within the NHS, forensic and prison service. She has worked in clinical settings with adults and with adolescents in outpatient and inpatient services.
Ethel has worked with people presenting a different range of psychological problems, from long-term mental problems such as psychosis, bipolar and personality disorders to depression, anxiety or addictions. She also has experience of working with adolescents with complex presentations and their families or careers.
In her free time, Ethel loves travelling, exploring new places and trying new foods with her family. She is passing her lover for travel to her son who is 4 years old and has already been in 3 different continents. She also enjoys spending time surrounded by nature; hiking on the mountains, swimming on lakes and scuba-diving.
- Excessive Worry/ GAD – Teens and Adults
- Social Anxiety – Teens and Adults
- Panic Attacks/Disorders – Teens and Adults
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) – Teens and Adults
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) – Teens and Adults
- Low Self-Esteems – Teens and Adults
- Stress Management – Teens and Adults
- Unhelpful habits (eg. Self Criticism, perfectionism, procrastination) – Teens and Adults
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia) – Teens and Adults
- Eating Disorders (Bulimia) – Teens and Adults
- Overeating/Binge eating – Teens and Adults
- Depression / SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) – Teens and Adults
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) – Teens and Adults
- Addictions – Teens and Adults
- Mindfulness – Teens and Adults
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT) – Teens and Adults